Vantage Had Successful Transported a Shipment of Equipment for Da Nang Airport
Throughout the past years, our dedicated and professional team, have been handling from tiny pouch to giant package; safely and timely delivered to many destinations all over the world.
Vantage has received the trust of clients to arrange logistics and transportation for power plant projects such as Nhon Trach, Vinh Tan power plant, large-scale solar power and wind power projects, contributing to generating energy for developing Vietnam; as well as airport development projects such as Tan Son Nhat, Cat Bi airports, contributing to building-up connection between Vietnam and the world.
Most recently, Vantage continued to be trusted by our client to be in charge of transporting the shipment of equipment for Da Nang International Airport in March.
- Project: Da Nang International Airport
- Commodity: transport passenger boarding bridge and its accessories
+ 2*40’HC, 1*20’DC, 1*40FR
+ 1 * break-bulk unit (dimension: 14.4mL x 2.4mW x 3.1mH x 12tons)
- Quantity: 11 packages, 52.4tons, 283.64CBMs
- POL: Singapore port
- POD: Da Nang port, Vietnam
- Vantage’s scope: custom clearance, door delivery from Singapore to Da Nang port by bulk carrier then inland transport to Da Nang Airport.
- Shipment time: 18-19/03/2020
It is worth mentioning that Vantage's project team has planned, arranged and proposed the best transport solution from Hai Phong port to the job site within 1 week of receiving the shipment information to meet customers' urgent time requirements.
Vantage Logistics is continuously improving to provide an effective outcome that contributes to customer and partner’s success.