CROSS-BORDER E-COMMERCE ECOSYSTEM CONFERENCE 2021 – AMAZON GLOBAL SELLING
Cross-border E-commerce is now considered the fastest growing sector of world trade. And Vietnam is considered to have the fastest growth of cross-border E-commerce in the region and the world.
In addition, according to the World Trade Organization (WTO), the Covid-19 pandemic has proven that e-commerce is not only a useful tool or solution for consumers in times of crisis but also a driving force for the growth of international trade, thereby contributing to supporting small and medium-sized enterprises.
The workshop is aimed at E-commerce sellers and service providers in Vietnam with the most up-to-date information on cross-border E-commerce, branding journeys on Amazon and operational optimization options with Amazon FBA such as:
2. Instructions for transporting goods into Amazon warehouses and optimizing air freight costs.
3. Research market potential and develop product plans on Amazon
4. Develop a sustainable business development plan on amazon platform
5. Advising on steps to prepare and register trademarks in the US market
6. Optimize costs through shipping by sea and using outsourced warehouses in the U.S.
In particular, Mr. Diep Quoc Phu (Philip) – Vantage Logistics representative will share about solutions to optimize e-commerce costs for sellers through shipping by sea and using outsourced warehouses in the US.
+ Form: Online on Gotowebinar platform
+ Survey link to participate in Vantage's seller promotion: https://lnkd.in/gSA6GRJD
Contact us now for more detail and support: Ms.Hannah - 0948 12 12 87